Sunday 4 November 2012

The Things that Inspire Me!

 






 I am always so grateful that I have the abilty to look at nature and appreciate the innate beauty in everything.

One of the things that amazes me is that we are constantly surrounded by beautiful things that happen naturally and without human intervention.

The majority of my inspiration comes from this and I am surprised that the world is not brimming with artists keen to put what they see into paintings and sculptures!

I have been focused on this subject of late producing necklaces of birds, flowers and sea creatures and I am filled with ideas for the weeks to come.

 
These are some of the pictures that I have taken that have inspired me in the studio.

I hope you see the beauty in them as I have.

Skye

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment